Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Rediscovering my blog!

I'm sitting at the playground watching my 4 1/2-year-old twin girls run crazy. I just found this blog again. I had forgotten all about it. My hubby keeps telling me I should do a blog. And here it is! It is August 6, 2013. So much has happened since my last post! Leo, Rory, and Danni came into our lives on April 7, 2009. 12 days later our beautiful son Leo went back to the spirit world for reasons we still don't quite understand. We keep him in our family on a daily basis. Rory and Danni have grown like weeds! They are tall, slim, muscular, and very energetic and happy. They started on mama milk and one of them still has a little mama milk each day. They eat real food! They love it! Often they eat more than me and Pete. It's stunning! They know our farmers name and have visited his farm many times. The latest favorite snack is Kale chips. Slim healthy kids with beautiful skin and loads of energy... Living proof that real food grows real kids. Check back for my next post. It will be about how mama gets her body back! It's great to be posting again!

No comments: